What could you do during February to spread the love of books. Here is my grand plan….
- To go to the library with my children each friday throughout February.
- Read to my 6 year old son at least 3 times a week (he reads so well I have almost stopped doing this and it’s a shame)
- Read a classic myself rather than rubbish magazines. I will start with rereading The Great Gatsby which I adore to ease me in
- Pick a book of my shelves for each of my 3 best freinds and post it off
- Give Oxfam bookshop 5 books I know longer need.
These ideas are inspired by Share the Love of Books 2011 it is all about finding creative ways to share your love of books with others throughout the month of February. Could you blog 5 pledges to do this? If you do you might want to enter your link at Playing by the Book and to check out what everyone else is up too. Have fun!